Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patches for discussion

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 03:54 +0100, Martin Jeppesen wrote:
> I'd say a configuration button like GEdit for two reason:
>
> [snip]
>
> So, with perhaps 50 plugins available or more, I'd say it is not
> interesting to see the configuration when browsing through the long
> list of names. In most cases people would not even read the
> description, they would know from the name if it was a plugin that
> could be of interest to them.

How about if the dialog had two panes, the plugin list with enable
checkboxes on the right, and the plugin description/info on the right
with the configure button at the bottom?

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
You can lead an idiot to knowledge but you cannot make him think. You
can, however, rectally insert the information, printed on stone tablets,