Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Comments about the Queue.

On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 09:55 +0000, Gisli Ottarsson wrote:
> Another point I'd like to make is that I liked it
> better when the "Queue" was referred to as
> "Jukebox".  I think a regular person will more
> quickly understand what this feature is about if
> it is called a Jukebox.

Personally I don't think Jukebox really tells the user what it does.
Queue comes closer, but is still a little vague.

How about "Now Playing"? Granted, the function of the Queue is not just
to tell you the song that is currently playing, but it does do that.
Once users click there, they'll be able to figure it out pretty quickly.