[Rhythmbox-devel] Comments about the Queue.

I have noticed a problem with Oliver's version
rhythmbox--merge--0.9--patch-55.  When Rhythmbox
transitions from normal play (shuffle mode,
actually) to the Queue (i.e., when first starts
playing songs from the Queue) or when it runs out
of songs in the Queue and goes back to normal play
the 'now-playing' are has the Title, but is
missing the Artist and the Album.  This corrects
itself on the very next song (unless this is
another transition).

Another point I'd like to make is that I liked it
better when the "Queue" was referred to as
"Jukebox".  I think a regular person will more
quickly understand what this feature is about if
it is called a Jukebox.

Still loving it.

  Gisli