Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] libnautilus-burn >= 2.9.0

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 01:03 +0000, Gisli Ottarsson wrote:
> I thought I'd take 0.9 for a spin and grabbed a
> copy of rhythmbox--main--0.9.
>
> Unfortunately configure is looking for version
> 2.9.0 of libnautilus-burn whereas Debian unstable
> (which is what I have installed) is only up to
> version 2.8.7.
>
> Since I have no desire to burn CDs, I am loathe
> to start chasing libnautilus-burn versions.
>
> Is there any way Rhythmbox 0.9 mainline could be
> configured without the burning capabilities,
> thereby allowing it to be built with Debian
> unstable -- or am I going to run into other
> dependencies after this one?

This is currently only possible in rhythmbox--merge--0.9 >=patch-22. If
you want to give it a try, grab it from:

Archive: olemke core-dump info--2005
Branch:  rhythmbox--merge--0.9
http://arch.core-dump.info/archive

There should be no other dependency problems. Bug reports welcome. :-)

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558