Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] libnautilus-burn >= 2.9.0

On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 02:17 +0000, Gisli Ottarsson wrote:
> Thanks Oliver.  This worked well.
>
> The queue and the album covers are wonderful. What a treat!  If I have
> one complaint it is that the album cover corresponding to the currently
> playing
> song, in the lower left corner, does not scale if
> one re-sizes its area.

Marc Pavot has a patch for this in the latest version of the coverart
branch. But so far I have been reluctant to add it. If one makes the
left pane too large the main window resizes and the queue widget is not
drawn properly anymore. I'll look into that soon.

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558