[Rhythmbox-devel] libnautilus-burn >= 2.9.0

I thought I'd take 0.9 for a spin and grabbed a
copy of rhythmbox--main--0.9.

Unfortunately configure is looking for version
2.9.0 of libnautilus-burn whereas Debian unstable
(which is what I have installed) is only up to
version 2.8.7.

Since I have no desire to burn CDs, I am loathe
to start chasing libnautilus-burn versions.

Is there any way Rhythmbox 0.9 mainline could be
configured without the burning capabilities,
thereby allowing it to be built with Debian
unstable -- or am I going to run into other
dependencies after this one?

Thanks

  Gisli