Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox archive

A few updates.

Christophe, could you double-check my GCC-4.0 fixes commit, especially
in the rhythmdb/ directory, I think a few mistakes might have slipped
in.
Also, please move the committed patches away :)

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 22:42 +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> Le dimanche 05 juin 2005 à 21:05 +0100, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> > Hmm, is there any ChangeLog data attached to those patches? It's not
> > really clear what some of those are supposed to be doing.
>
> logs obtained using tla logs --summary attached to this mail. Hope this
> is good enough

Here's the list for now:

> patch-1
>     make --rhythmdb-file work

Committed.

> patch-2
>     calculate pixbuf render colours correctly

Is there a bug attached to that? I can't see the difference.

> patch-3
>     don't crash when tray icon is destroyed

Committed.

> patch-7
>     don't let pkg-config 0.16 break us
> patch-8
>     proper fix for pkg-config 0.16 breakage.  i think.

Committed, slightly modified (we actually check for something now, which
should confuse users slightly less if something is missing)

> patch-9
>     fix glib inlining stuff for rb-refstring - wasn't working on OS X

That should already be fixed.

> patch-11
>     don't attempt to build dbus remote interface with new dbus

We should have something similar for HAL as well.

> patch-12
>     sanitise static library linking

Committed.

> patch-13
>     HACK: work around broken shoutcast servers not responding to HTTP
> HEAD requests
> patch-14
>     remove leading and trailing whitespace from metadata tags - fixes
> #170046

Committed.

> patch-15
>     drag/drop of iradio streams from browsers into radio source

Committed, I know that crack-code :) (crappy _NETSCAPE_URL)

> patch-26
>     make it build with gcc 4.0

That should already be fixed. Please double-check for stupidities (I did
this from my bed on Saturday ;)

> patch-27
>     use totem-pl-parser library rather than a copy of its code

Fixed already as well.

> patch-29
>     fix gcc 4.0 build with ipod enabled

Committed.

> patch-32
>     fix split sentences in po files (#166737)

This is missing some comments for the translators.

> patch-36
>     show entry view popup on shift-f10 or menu key press

That doesn't work if the treeview isn't focused first.

> patch-37
>     create one tray icon per screen (hopefully)

Hmm, what's the case where RB would be associated with more than 2
screens? (that's 2 screens, not monitors).

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>