Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox archive

Le mardi 07 juin 2005 à 00:10 +0100, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> A few updates.
>
> Christophe, could you double-check my GCC-4.0 fixes commit, especially
> in the rhythmdb/ directory, I think a few mistakes might have slipped
> in.

Sure, do you have a diff handy, or will I have to time-travel to the
stone age and fight with CVS to get a diff for this commit ? ;)

> > patch-11
> >     don't attempt to build dbus remote interface with new dbus
>
> We should have something similar for HAL as well.

Did you commit this?

> > patch-32
> >     fix split sentences in po files (#166737)
>
> This is missing some comments for the translators.

What kind of comments do you think it needs? Something saying that the %
s in the translated string will be replaced with a number? Imo this
shouldn't confuse translators too much.

> > patch-36
> >     show entry view popup on shift-f10 or menu key press
>
> That doesn't work if the treeview isn't focused first.

So not committed for now? (I'm asking so that I don't miss already
committed patches when I clean up the patch repo)

Christophe