Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox archive

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 12:10:07AM +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> A few updates.
>
> Christophe, could you double-check my GCC-4.0 fixes commit, especially
> in the rhythmdb/ directory, I think a few mistakes might have slipped
> in.
> Also, please move the committed patches away :)
>
> On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 22:42 +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> > Le dimanche 05 juin 2005 à 21:05 +0100, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> > > Hmm, is there any ChangeLog data attached to those patches? It's not
> > > really clear what some of those are supposed to be doing.
> >
> > logs obtained using tla logs --summary attached to this mail. Hope this
> > is good enough
>
> Here's the list for now:
>
> [...]
>
> > patch-2
> >     calculate pixbuf render colours correctly
>
> Is there a bug attached to that? I can't see the difference.

This is #169168.  I noticed it when using the clearlooks theme.

> [...]

> > patch-36
> >     show entry view popup on shift-f10 or menu key press
>
> That doesn't work if the treeview isn't focused first.

OK, I'll take another look at this one.

> > patch-37
> >     create one tray icon per screen (hopefully)
>
> Hmm, what's the case where RB would be associated with more than 2
> screens? (that's 2 screens, not monitors).

I have two monitors, but I don't use Xinerama because it annoys me, so
they appear as screens :0.0 and :0.1.  Depending on how I randomly shuffle
panels around, I might want the tray icon to appear on either or both of
them.

It doesn't work properly at the moment, so don't worry about the patch.
I'll file a bug when I have a patch that actually works.

thanks,
-jonathan.