Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] UI comments on merge branch

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 12:22 +1000, James Livingston wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 23:01 +0200, Baptiste Mille-Mathias wrote:
> > There is problem when I remains only the cover widget [2]. not really
> > beautiful. :(
>
> Yeah, it's ugly. When I first posted the patch I used RB's album icon as
> a temporary piece of placeholder art. I was hoping someone with some
> artistic skill (I have none) might be able to whip something up. If
> someone does feel like doing it - SVG would be good, because it will get
> resized.

I think what he meant is that the whole upper part above the cover
widget is gray when the queue and source is hidden. It might be better
to hide the sidebar if not at least one of them is visible. But this
might be confusing to the user as the menu item to toggle the cover
visibility has no effect in this case.

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558