Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Interface ideas

I like the rb6 mockups, and I much prefer the "play queue" being a
source rather than cluttering the main ui. And maybe it would make sense
to let users create a new window for the play queue by double clicking
on it if they really need to display the play queue and the lib atm.
One last thing I don't like is the "play queue" name, I'm not sure "play
queue" means much to many people, any alternative idea ?

Christophe