Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album Art

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who thinks that the way Muine shows
the covers looks much better? I just don't think that showing all the
covers were the albums list is right. IMHO, we should only show the
front cover of the current playing song. Showing the covers at the
albums list looks pretty crowded IMO.

Yo'av.

P.S,
As someone suggested long time ago - I think that under the sources
list is a good place for showing the front cover of the playing song .