Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album Art

Hey, that EasyTag patch looks good!
I'm wondering wheter it's going to get into the main branch?

Also, do you know of any programs which use it? Muine maybe?

I also think that the bottom left corner is a good place to show to
album's cover. It will  surely add a nice touch to RhythmBox, and I
think we talked it over too much, it's time to start supporting it (if
only I could code...).