Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album Art

Hi Charles

> Dunno, seems like it could be disorienting to the user to have the image
> size constantly changing.

Here are some screen shots of what this might look like:

   http://noring.nocrew.org/rhythmbox/autosize/

First case is 1 album, second case is 2 albums and so on. Last picture
shows 9 albums.

> If there is only 1 album though there still may be songs that are not on
> that album, and so you would need the "All" option.  I have many artists
> where this is the case.

I see. I moved the "All" option to the Album column title field to save
valuable screen space.

What do you think?

Fredrik