Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Suggestions for Rhythmbox
- From: list <list notthemessiah net>
- To: Mathrick <mnews2 wp pl>
- Cc: "rhythmbox-devel gnome org" <rhythmbox-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Suggestions for Rhythmbox
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:24:12 -0400
Manually arranging is not appropriate,
I guess our opinions just differ here--I think that an option for the user
to re-arrange any playlist in the system just makes the application more
robust. It doesn't add confusion or water down the UI--if this were the
case, I think it would be best left untouched.
It just makes sense to let the user do whatever she or he wants, as long
as it doesn't introduce confusion into the mix. I really don't like
playlists, as they are too cumbersome when you just want to re-arrange the
order a given artist or album plays.
] [Thread Prev