Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Suggestions for Rhythmbox

Manually arranging is not appropriate,

I guess our opinions just differ here--I think that an option for the user to re-arrange any playlist in the system just makes the application more robust. It doesn't add confusion or water down the UI--if this were the case, I think it would be best left untouched.

It just makes sense to let the user do whatever she or he wants, as long as it doesn't introduce confusion into the mix. I really don't like playlists, as they are too cumbersome when you just want to re-arrange the order a given artist or album plays.