Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patch proposal: Show album cover as iconnext to the song tiltle

Am Fr, den 20.02.2004 schrieb Colin Walters um 23:06:
> Hey Joergen,
>
> Did you get a chance to work on the album cover bits any more?

I had an exam on wednesday, so I didn't have time yet. However I plan to
continue in the next days...

Another thing: I'm unsure about what the conclusion was regarding this
UI-Proposal http://www.student.livjm.ac.uk/cmsphend/gnome/rhythmbox.html
(i think there was no conclusion).

What do people think? I'm kinda undecided. I like the idea, because in
there is more space in the sidebar (so I can show a bigger version of
the cover-art and we really don't need the "tooltip"). On the other side
I personally don't use the Sourceslist (i have it hidden almost all of
the time). But that should be no reason if people like the
sidebar-solution best...

Regards,
Jörgen