Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patch proposal: Show album cover as iconnext to the song tiltle

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 12:06, Joergen Scheibengruber wrote:

> Yep, it's 4. I'll change that. Or should i use spaces instead in those
> cases?

Right now I use a mixture of tabs and spaces, which is the default Emacs
style.  I'm fine with people using just spaces though, as long as the
visual width is 8 (so we all see the same thing).

> Regarding the spaces before the '(': I noticed it, and really tried to
> use it, but it's always difficult to use a new style. But I'll try to
> fix this, too, of course...

Yeah, I had a bit of trouble adjusting when I took over maintaining
Rhythmbox myself.  But you get used to it after a while, and no spaces
looks really off now :)

> Yeah, I can understand that. I was a little uncertain about the whole
> thing, too. But I simply felt that you really don't see much on 48x48
> pixels. On the other hand, the most important thing for me is
> recognizing to album quickly, so if there are strong objections I could
> remove this again (or we could make it a gconf-preference).

Ok.  Let's just remove it for now if that's OK - once we get the rest of
your code merged in, we can figure out if it should be a tooltip or pop
up an image viewer, or neither.

Thanks again for working on this!

This is a digitally signed message part