Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re; Ratings feedback

Quoting Jeff Perrin <testosteles@jeffperrin.com>:

> What I guess I'm looking for is a reason why adaptive ratings are better
> than me explicitly telling Rhythmbox what I do and do not like.

This is a no-brainer for me.
Why I don't want to rate all my songs:
- I have > 2000 songs. Do you know how long it takes to rate them? Even once
just to get started? And do you know how boring that is?
- My (dis)like for a song depends heavily on my mood (short-term) and on my
current interest in music (long-term). Currently I'm into 80s Pop, but don't
think I want to listen to Richard Marx, Dirty Dancing and Neue Deutsche Welle
forever.

Benjamin