Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re; Ratings feedback

I guess there's some required reading for you:
- paragraph "The Question of Preferences" in http://www.ometer.com/free-
software-ui.html
- http://slashdot.org - pick a Gnome topic of your choice, read why KDE is
(not) better

And for this specific case:
- Do you have an idea what configuration I would have to use to get my desired
results described in my last mail?
- Do you think someone else who has never anlyzed his listening habits would
be able to tune this correctly - or even understand the effects of moving such
a slider?
- Do you really think people have that much different ideas about how their
adaptive rating should work? From my reading of this list it sounded a lot
like all the ideas were pretty similar. Or is it just that we don't know how
to do it right yet?

Benjamin

PS: On second reading, this mail sounds a bit harsh. It isn't meant that way.