Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rb applet

Colin Walters wrote:
> Right...I think what you really want is for the applet buttons to match
> the rb buttons exactly.  So that would probably mean hooking a signal
> into rb-shell-player.c:rb_shell_player_sync_buttons.  You could have it
> pass a structure back like
 > <snip>

I've gone through a bunch of bonobo documentation and it seems that a
good way to handle this may be with the use of a property bag.  We can
replace all the get/set methods and add a new property for player status.

This was suggested by Christophe a week ago
<http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2003-September/msg00032.html>.

Christophe, are you still interested in helping with this?

Jon