Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [patch] Show window when not visible

> I've added to Rhythmbox.idl :
>
> +
> +		void playPause ();
> +		void next ();
> +		void previous ();
> +		void stop ();
> +
> +		boolean getShuffle ();
> +		void setShuffle (in boolean shuffle);
>
> +		boolean getRepeat ();
> +		void setRepeat (in boolean repeat);
> +
> +		boolean getVisibility ();
> +		void setVisibility (in boolean visible);
> +
> +
> +		long getPlayingSongDuration ();
> +		long getPlayingTime ();
> +		void setPlayingTime (in long seconds);

> Any comments ?

I'd suggest adding a bonobo property bag which contains info about the
info about the current song instead of the various getter/setters.
Moreover, you can set some kind of signal/callback system to notify
clients of changes in the property bag data. I can help with that if you
want. (disclamier: I'm not a bonobo expert, maybe what I'm saying
doesn't make sense :)

Cheers,

Christophe

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e=2E?=