Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Proposal for first-generation Musicbrainzintegration
- From: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- To: Jakub Steiner <jimmac ximian com>
- Cc: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>, rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Proposal for first-generation Musicbrainzintegration
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 09:35:13 +0100
Il sab, 2003-11-29 alle 04:23, Jakub Steiner ha scritto:
> On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 19:08, Colin Walters wrote:
> > I think one important thing to realize is that tag editing is quite a
> > separate activity from music playback, in general. I think you should
> > be able to change the fields in the rb property boxes. But when you
> > start talking about wanting to change a bunch of songs at once, pop up
> > dialogs, display various Musicbrainz matches...that's where you want a
> > separate application.
> I'm sorry to be late catching up with the conversation here.
> I can see a standalone CD ripper application importing directly into a
> Rhythmbox db, I can see an external burner application with access to
> the db, but having an external app to edit metadata is sort of clunky.
Well my wet dream is a bonobo interface in sound-juicer and
nautilus-cd-burn: so rb users can read and write cd via a couple of cool
][Date Next] [Thread Prev