Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

We need the relative volume imho. Why?
- system volume is not suitable; you want to find the ideal amp volume +
sound card volume for the minimum noise etc
- you want it to be relative to other apps because, for example, you
might want to have soft background music while you use gnomechat with
its volume maxed out.

etc.