Re: gdm freeze break request
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>, GNOME release team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gdm freeze break request
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 06:23:56 -0400
On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 5:23 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Le lundi 26 septembre 2011, à 16:34 -0400, Ray Strode a écrit :
>> > Did vuntz test this ? If we don't have confirmation that this works,
>> > it seems safer to hold off until 3.0.1, maybe ?
>> I don't know if Vincent has had time to test this or not yet.
>> Presumably it's been a pretty busy day with 3.2.0 ...
> I'll test the patch. But it can't make things worse, really. There's no
> way to login right now if you built gdm without split authentication. So
> it feels wrong to wait for 3.2.1, imho.
Sure it could be worse: it could break login for the rest of us, too...
anyway, thanks for testing.
] [Thread Prev