Re: gdm freeze break request
- From: Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>, GNOME release team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gdm freeze break request
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:15:46 +0100
On 27 September 2011 10:42, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Le mardi 27 septembre 2011, à 11:23 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
>> Le lundi 26 septembre 2011, à 16:34 -0400, Ray Strode a écrit :
>> > Hi,
>> > > Did vuntz test this ? If we don't have confirmation that this works,
>> > > it seems safer to hold off until 3.0.1, maybe ?
>> > I don't know if Vincent has had time to test this or not yet.
>> > Presumably it's been a pretty busy day with 3.2.0 ...
>> I'll test the patch. But it can't make things worse, really. There's no
>> way to login right now if you built gdm without split authentication. So
>> it feels wrong to wait for 3.2.1, imho.
> The patch fixes the issue.
+1 from me, then
Javier Jardón Cabezas
] [Thread Prev