Re: gdm freeze break request
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>
- Cc: GNOME release team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gdm freeze break request
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:23:32 +0200
Le lundi 26 septembre 2011, à 16:34 -0400, Ray Strode a écrit :
> > Did vuntz test this ? If we don't have confirmation that this works,
> > it seems safer to hold off until 3.0.1, maybe ?
> I don't know if Vincent has had time to test this or not yet.
> Presumably it's been a pretty busy day with 3.2.0 ...
I'll test the patch. But it can't make things worse, really. There's no
way to login right now if you built gdm without split authentication. So
it feels wrong to wait for 3.2.1, imho.
(and the patch doesn't change how things work when gdm is built with
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev