Re: gdm freeze break request


> Did vuntz test this ? If we don't have confirmation that this works,
> it seems safer to hold off until 3.0.1, maybe ?

I don't know if Vincent has had time to test this or not yet.
Presumably it's been a pretty busy day with 3.2.0 ...

If we hold off until 3.0.1, then that basically means distros that use
the legacy pam feature would have to patch this in to 3.0.0 anyway
(which may be okay, I guess...)


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]