Re: gdm freeze break request
- From: Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: GNOME release team <release-team gnome org>, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gdm freeze break request
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 16:34:15 -0400
> Did vuntz test this ? If we don't have confirmation that this works,
> it seems safer to hold off until 3.0.1, maybe ?
I don't know if Vincent has had time to test this or not yet.
Presumably it's been a pretty busy day with 3.2.0 ...
If we hold off until 3.0.1, then that basically means distros that use
the legacy pam feature would have to patch this in to 3.0.0 anyway
(which may be okay, I guess...)
] [Thread Prev