Re: gdm freeze break request
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>, GNOME release team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gdm freeze break request
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:26:51 +0200
Le mardi 27 septembre 2011, à 06:23 -0400, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 5:23 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> > Le lundi 26 septembre 2011, à 16:34 -0400, Ray Strode a écrit :
> >> Hi,
> >> > Did vuntz test this ? If we don't have confirmation that this works,
> >> > it seems safer to hold off until 3.0.1, maybe ?
> >> I don't know if Vincent has had time to test this or not yet.
> >> Presumably it's been a pretty busy day with 3.2.0 ...
> > I'll test the patch. But it can't make things worse, really. There's no
> > way to login right now if you built gdm without split authentication. So
> > it feels wrong to wait for 3.2.1, imho.
> Sure it could be worse: it could break login for the rest of us, too...
But that part was already tested by Ray (and again, the code that got
changed had no effect in the other case) :-)
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev