Re: Longer release schedule preparation?

OK so after chatting with Andre on IRC to clear things up here's what
we're looking to do:

 * Ubuntu is trying to be more predictable, looking out longer than 6
months to set a schedule, but not changing the release model or
anything like that.
 * We've enjoyed great success deriving our schedule from GNOME and
would like to ensure that over the next 2 years that our schedules are
predictable.

So I guess we'd just like some reassurance that we'll be able to count
on releases to continue to be available by the end of March and the
end of September, but if we could figure out which weeks that would be
even better. :)

--
Jorge Castro
jorge (at) ubuntu.com