Notes from FOSDEM impromptu meeting

Hi,

we had a impromptu meeting yesterday in Brussels. Here are the notes I
took (might be incomplete)

state 2.29
-issue :
+ evolution stability (dbus) : ubuntu will stick to 2.28 (2.28.3 scheduled)
+ gnome-keyring.
+ Clutter in gnome-games
+ libgnome (tomboy). Libglade

gnome 3
+ dconf . Hackfest around porting big apps,migration plan,
documentation status.
+ gtk3 : is it happening ?
Options :
-- Keep gtk2
-- start with gtk2 for now and switch to gtk3 latter
-- kick gtk3 people butt
-- delay GNOME3
+ accessibility :
--corba for 2.30 / dbus for 3
--caribou : no longer anyone working on it (layed off)
--Willie Worker no longer working at Sun.
+ Gnome-shell :
--Call for screenshots of gnome-panel (applets/launcher use)
--Tarballs
--window list
--graphic driver status
--a11y status
+ GNOME Activity Journal/zeitgest :
--Porting parts to C
--started integration in gnome-shell
-design ?
+Unmaintained modules : evolution-webcal

(I'm off for this week, so I might not reply to this email until next monday)
--
Frederic Crozat