Re: Evolution/MAPI

Le mercredi 19 novembre 2008, à 10:59 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan a écrit :
> Some update here, Julien, the maintainer of libmapi, offered help for us
> to help to migrate to 0.8/trunk code of OpenChange. Infact he as cooked
> a patch already, that makes it would against libmapi trunk. So, given
> this, we should be able to move to 0.8 once its out. So, we have a new
> svn project evolution-mapi and I want to include it for GNOME 2.26 and
> define the external dependency of Samba4 and libmapi.

First thing first :-) Propose the module for inclusion in GNOME (unless
it's a split from former evolution code). See
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleProposing

I've been wondering with this discussion: is samba4 a direct
dependency, or is it a dependency for libmapi?

(and this is good news for libmapi-0.8!)