Re: [gdm-list] GDM status.

Hi Ray and Jon,

What about other features mentioned by Brian? The following are useful
when distribution wants to custom login window.

+ The GDM daemon does not support any configuration. In old
GDM, /usr/share/gdm/default.conf has a lot of configuration. And new GDM
uses gconf to store configuration, right? Could we review and decide
what configurations are worth to keeping in new GDM?

+ gdmsetup is not yet supported. It's a good GUI to allow administrator
to modify login window style.

+ gdmgreeter XML style themes are not supported. Do we have counterpart
to allow distribution to custon their theme?

Shall we complete them before GNOME 2.24?

Thanks,
-Simon