Re: [gdm-list] GDM status.

Hi,

> Could we add "failsafe session support" in this cycle? I think it's
> useful to debug.

So just to refresh my memory on the discussion before and to
summarize, the two possibilities we discussed were:

- Add "Other..." to the session list at the bottom that popped up a
dialog asking what to run as the user after login
- Having distributions that want it, to ship a failsafe.desktop or
xterm.desktop that just shows the xterm.

right?

The important point that got brought up before was that people don't
normally use failsafe sessions for actual failsafe.  They use it as
"get me to a login terminal fast without loading anything" mechanism.

--Ray