Re: GMAE release suites

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> Previous members of the release team will recognize this behaviour, and
> the problems which were only solved when you were replaced.

Hopefully previous members of the release team will also recognise your
behaviour toward me, and understand that it is disingenuous and callous to
suggest that I was replaced. Unfortunately, while I have been able to avoid
Murray in many other endeavours in the GNOME community, I understood that I
would have to work with him - and so actively involved him - in this new
project that I have put so much time, love and effort into. I've found the
same disrespect and acrimony I usually do when having to work with Murray,
making it substantially less satisfying than I would have hoped.

Replying only because this is a public list, and I am disgusted by this
continuing behaviour.

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2007: Portland OR, USA        http://conferences.oreillynet.com/oscon/

           What do you call remote Linux firewall administration?
                              Rusty Roulette.