Re: GMAE release suites

<quote who="Elijah Newren">

> On 5/5/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > Should I just go ahead and create the appropriate pages and links under
> > http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning and
> > http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen/, with liberal use of the words
> > "draft" and "proposed"?
>
> Sounds good to me.  :-)  Go for it.

This half-assed proposal was not done with the participation or knowledge of
the GNOME Mobile community, and should not be accepted as representative of
it. As founder/leader of the Mobile group, it was quite clear that I have
been creating a complete governance/suite proposal based on the input of the
entire community, and I suggest the release team pause to receive that. I'm
sorry the release team has to be exposed to petty anti-social issues such as
this.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/