Re: [Planner] Handling "As soon as possible" constraint in context of over-booked resource

Struan Bartlett wrote:
Hi,

Hello,

IMHO, either (a) or (b) would be more intuitive and useful with large projects than relying on human intervention to either add unnecessary dependencies or change start and end dates by hand.

Have I missed the point? Is this feedback helpful?

You haven't missed anything :) We have been talking about adding this feature for a while but so far nobody has had the time to do it or figure out exactly how it should be done.

/Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/