Re: [Planner] problem connecting to remote postgresql database

Struan Bartlett wrote:
Hi -

Hi,

Planner seems like just the tool for my small team's project management. I want to store the data on a remote postgresql database and have the team members connect to it from their Linux desktops, yet I have a problem connecting to a remote postgresql database.

This has been fixed in CVS and will be in the next release that we are planning on releasing in the next few days :)

/Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/