Re: [Planner] In need of numbers...

Richard Hult wrote:
On mån, 2004-03-22 at 09:57 +0100, Michael Rissmann wrote:

Hi,

I'm so impressed of you guys! That's perfectly matching my (and I assume a lot of other people's) needs. It's a pity that I'm not a programmer so I hardly understand what's going on but the png shows perfectly how it should be. Is it possible to implement that soon? And - to make it perfect - could one import the "old" project plans (without WBS) and get the WBS integrated without typing everything again?

The code is already written, that's an authentic screenshot, and it
works with old projects as well :)

Seems to be fine by me other than my comments that the title of
the column would be "WBS" (unless WBS is a proprietary term)

If it doesn't do everything then we can always change it to
suit once we see what you've done with the code :). Maybe
do something to stop it taking up so much desktop real estate
like reducing font size in steps as depth gets deeper
(say > depth 3 ) and reducing indent size a little bit.

As long as this is what people want, I can commit it more or less right
away.

ah, thats assuming you can at all given gnome.org is unhappy
due to some alleged intrusion.

Rgds...Lincoln.

/Richard