[Planner] CVS and stable together

Greetings.

First off, planner is really cool software.  I've been using it for a
few months to keep track of what's going on around here.

So I decided that I'm going to install the CVS version and see how
things are going since 0.11.  Thing is, this project file is pretty
important and I don't want to break it (obviously, I'll make a backup).
Are the XML formats different between versions?  Will I be able to use
the old version again if I make some changes with the new version?

Do you guys ever tag CVS with a "moderately stable" version?  Is there
any projected release date?

A couple of BTWs:

- On the hackerlog, someone mentioned that they updated the roadmap
around march 16th, but the date on the roadmap is from december.

- Your install instructions don't include building from CVS, which
involves the autogen.sh file.

- What's the deal with the mrproject / planner dichotomy? Is it a fork?
Is mrproject abandon-ware?  Why won't the mrproject web page go away?

- For one reason or another, the bugzilla link on your contact page is
broken.  I have a bug report that I'll email seperately:
http://planner.imendio.org/contact/

And now a bit of philosophy / pie-in-the-sky stuff:
I'm a bit of a nut for to-do lists.  I use the to-do list on my PDA, at
work I use the to-do list on Evolution. I love bug trackers because they
are like to-do lists, and planner has really fancy to-do list features.
Some day, maybe they'll all be integrated.  I'd love it if when bugs get
closed in bugzilla, it updates the completion status in planner.  I'd
love it if the bugs assigned to me in bugzilla and the Debian BTS would
be reflected in my evolution to-do list, where I could schedule them on
my calendar.  I'd love it if, when I assign someone a to-do in planner,
it sends them the to-do via evolution.

Just some food for thought.

peace,

isaac