[Planner] In need of numbers...

Hello,

first let me thank you a lot for that great program. I have to manage an international project and as a member of an open source company I can and will obviously not use MS-Project.

My problem is that I need the tasks numbered e.g. 1.1 task xy, 1.2 task xyz, 1.2.1 subtask xyz.

Maybe a simple line number from 1 to x would do the trick also.

But talking about the project tasks with people overseas by counting lines is not real fun. Maybe this is not too hard to integrate?

Thanks and best regards
Michael