Re: [Planner] In need of numbers...

Hi,

I'm so impressed of you guys! That's perfectly matching my (and I assume a lot of other people's) needs. It's a pity that I'm not a programmer so I hardly understand what's going on but the png shows perfectly how it should be. Is it possible to implement that soon? And - to make it perfect - could one import the "old" project plans (without WBS) and get the WBS integrated without typing everything again?

Thanks
Michael