Re: [Planner] Possible Features

Eagleone wrote:
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:15:55 -0000 (GMT), Xander D Harkness
<xander harkness co uk> wrote:

While discussing features; it would be great to have a command-line option
to export to a named html file, so that this could be set up as a cron
job.

This is a really good idea, and I think that is simple to implement... Isn't it?

Since all that we do is run a XSL stylesheet on the planner XML file, it would be a very simple task of writing a 1 line shell script :)

/Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/