[Planner] Possible Features

I am a relatively new user to planner.  I have used versions of MS Project before and found that many of it's features are unnecessary for the vast majority of people.  However, there are a couple features which I think make MS project much more usable.

In the Gantt Chart view, the task number which can represent a  single task or a major task with many subordinates can be entered as a predecessor.  This eliminates the need to enter each task and select predecessors.

The ability to click and drag a task to the desired position to reorder the tasks is also an invaluable time saver.  Clicking to move up and down though usable seems like a time waster when compared to drag and drop.

Finally the ability to import from either CSV or from OpenOffice Calc or some other spread sheet would be very helpful.  Not everyone has Planner you know.

Thanks for letting me have  the chance to talk.

--
Andrew J. Kern