Re: [Planner] MrProject problem

tor 2003-11-13 klockan 14.13 skrev Sergey Dolgopolov:

> >> Hm, not for me, weird. What OS/dist are you using?
> >
> > FreeBSD 5.1
> > MrProject 0.10
> > Install from ports, also i try install from CVS and can't date in both
> > cases.
> Also remember what on linux RH 9.0 MrProject 0.91 work without any
> problem with date and LANG been set in ru_RU.KOI8-R.
> Where i can find source MrProject 0.91? I want try this version on FreeBSD.

Actually I don't know :/ The old ftp server is not accessible. You could
check out the sources from GNOME CVS, all releases are tagged,
LIBMRPROJECT_0_9_1 and MRPROJECT_0_9_1 for the two modules libmrproject
and mrproject.

If I remember correctly, we changed the code that fetches the names for
days and months to use locale dependent information from libc instead of
making the translators do it by hand. Maybe that doesn't work correctly
in FreeBSD?

Regards,
Richard

--
Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com