Re: [Planner] MrProject problem

Richard Hult wrote:
tor 2003-11-13 klockan 09.47 skrev Sergey Dolgopolov:

Very strange!
I have LANG=ru_RU.KOI8-R and then I open project i not have date!
http://t205.narod.ru/image/planner_LANG_koi8r.jpg
Then i set LANG=C i see date.
http://t205.narod.ru/image/planner_LANG_C.jpg
May be you have idea how fix this problem?

I'm not really sure, but the problem seems to related to that specific
encoding (KOI8-R), somehow failing to convert it to UTF-8. I don't have
a clue about where the problem actually is, so I would appreciate any
help to try and find it. In the meantime, you could try running it with
LANG=ru_RU.UTF-8.
Then i set LANG=ru_RU.UTF-8 all menu on English as LANG=C.

Regards,
Richard

--
VIRG0-RIPE