Re: [Planner] MrProject problem

ons 2003-11-12 klockan 21.02 skrev Sergey Dolgopolov:
> Hello!

Hi!

> Problem:
> In tasks time of the begin and end of a problem is not displayed.
> I can select but then i select field is empty.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Could you perhaps take a
screenshot and put it somewhere? If you don't have www/ftp please make
sure the image is not too big if you post it to the list.

Regards,
Richard

--
Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com