Re: [Planner] MrProject problem

Richard Hult wrote:

tor 2003-11-13 klockan 10.49 skrev Sergey Dolgopolov:

Richard Hult wrote:

tor 2003-11-13 klockan 09.47 skrev Sergey Dolgopolov:

Very strange!
I have LANG=ru_RU.KOI8-R and then I open project i not have date!
http://t205.narod.ru/image/planner_LANG_koi8r.jpg
Then i set LANG=C i see date.
http://t205.narod.ru/image/planner_LANG_C.jpg
May be you have idea how fix this problem?

I'm not really sure, but the problem seems to related to that specific
encoding (KOI8-R), somehow failing to convert it to UTF-8. I don't have
a clue about where the problem actually is, so I would appreciate any
help to try and find it. In the meantime, you could try running it with
LANG=ru_RU.UTF-8.

Then i set LANG=ru_RU.UTF-8 all menu on English as LANG=C.

Hm, not for me, weird. What OS/dist are you using?

FreeBSD 5.1
MrProject 0.10
Install from ports, also i try install from CVS and can't date in both cases.
Also remember what on linux RH 9.0 MrProject 0.91 work without any problem with date and LANG been set in ru_RU.KOI8-R.
Where i can find source MrProject 0.91? I want try this version on FreeBSD.
Thanks.

/Richard