Re: [Planner Dev] HTML Export Fixes and Improvements

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 14:00, Richard Hult wrote:

> So, is it basically the same layout code for the gantt chart then as
> before? Then maybe we could do mostly "look" related changes for 0.12
> and then look into reworking the gantt chart with CSS later (if we think
> it's necessary). I was originally going to put the HTML export on 0.13,
> but it really looks good and having it in 0.12 wouldn't hurt, especially
> if it's the same gantt code so we don't regress in that area.
>
> What do you say?

The basic approach to the layout code is still the same, with the
addition of the day/week headers. I think it is a good approach to keep
the layout code as a table for now, and then in post 1.0 look into
changing it all to CSS.

--
Chris Ladd
Email: caladd particlestorm net