Re: [Planner Dev] Planner enhancement - Advanced link tasks dialog.

On tor, 2004-04-15 at 21:51 +0100, Lincoln Phipps wrote:
> Richard Hult wrote:
> >
> > I'm not sure about the wording "Advanced Link Tasks", sounds a bit odd
> > to me (should be something like advanced linking to be correct english,
> > but that's not good either). Maybe we can just have "Link Tasks...", not
> > sure if that's a good idea though.
> >

> Yes - maybe we do "Link Tasks" and "Link Tasks..." and I'll change the
> verbs etc to LinkTasksDialog

Hm, not that good either. What do you think about "Link Tasks" and "Link
Tasks Advanced...". Not that good either :/

Or simply "Advanced Task Linking...". Hm, not that bad.

> > Oh, one more thing, try to keep the source list in the makefile sorted,
> > and don't forget to add the new dialog c + glade files to po/POTFILES.in
>
> I didn't know about that or the po/POTFILES.in  - will add this too.

I should mention, they are so that the translation tools know which
files to look for translatable files in.

> I'm pleased as its a lot (for me) of new code that actually compiles
> fine and works nicely. If I'm forwarding too many patches/enhancements
> towards you for review then please email suggesting a revised schedule
> of work. These first few patches really were to learn GNOME/Gtk/C stuff
> so should be able to work faster/better and on more complex things
> soon (like that Resource column sort issue :)

I'm not sure there can be too many patches ;) Keep'em coming ;)

I'll try to manage the bugzilla database a bit more actively so that it
can be used as a good overview of good things too hack on. Suggestions
are welcome in that area, by the way.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/