Re: [Planner Dev] HTML Export Fixes and Improvements

Richard Hult wrote:
On ons, 2004-04-14 at 19:26 -0700, Chris Ladd wrote:

Hello all,

I have attached a patch to bug #129226 which fixes that bug as well as
bugs #135388 and #137243. The patch changes the HTML Export to generate
an XHTML page that matches the main views of the GUI as close as
possible.

The patch fails to apply here, I get some rejected parts:

patching file data/stylesheets/html1_css.xsl
Hunk #5 FAILED at 73.
data/stylesheets/html1_css.xsl.rej
patching file data/stylesheets/html1_gantt.xsl
patching file data/stylesheets/html1_resources.xsl
patching file data/stylesheets/html1_tasks.xsl
Hunk #1 FAILED at 11.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 79.
data/stylesheets/html1_tasks.xsl.rej
patching file data/stylesheets/mrproject2html.xsl

Any idea why that could be?

Chris - you'll just have to get a new version of the CVS,
run your patch (fixing any rejects) and reissue a new diff file.

e.g. you've diff'ed /cvs/gnome/planner/data/stylesheets/html1_css.xsl
as revision 1.3 when its now up to version 1.4.

The relevant set of changes Richard committed were for the
Task priority spinner patch which is now used properly and
also shown on the export to HTML and it thus affects all
those files.

What I do to see if the anon CVS has changed recently is
look at the version of the top level "Changlog" file.
Its up to version 1.90 right now. If its changed from when
I started my patching then I just have to rebuild my patch
unless it was something small like a translation update.

I also used to look Changelog version on the live GNOME via
Bonsai but thats offline due to that breakin a few weeks ago.

Also one of the anon CVS servers was and may still be faulty
and out of date. I only checkout from 130.239.18.151
and not via DNS as it roundrobins to the dodgy server
and you get a stale copy of the CVS from a few weeks ago.
I logged that but never saw an update.

I use Cervisia to view this in a nice fashion.

/Lincoln.